Sunday, June 29, 2008

Never thought of blogging

As it says, there is always a start for everything. I had never thought that I will start blogging. I have been hooked to internet from 1997 when the concept of blog was not there and gradually I have seen the growth of this concept and technological development. Still I was never attracted to it and one day I got a scrap in my Orkut scrapbook from a friend of mine asking if I had blog so that he can know what's going in my life. I was very surprised, and it pushed me towards blogging. Them came the oppertunity when I was away from my family due to some reason I strarted blogging as a timepass. I felt very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Internet tv is the new obsession among nris. Because they get to see channels in their own language. They find themselves closer to their homeland
http://www.watchindia.tv/landingpage/1008/diwali_ft_box_ht.aspx