Friday, September 5, 2008

Driving License in Dubai

I finally got my driving license on 2nd September 2008. On 31st August I cleared the final road test after several attempts. Getting driving license in Dubai is a hard task as the RTA examiners are very strict in following rules and regulation. Also process is very expensive. Nevertheless, now I'm very happy and I am looking forward to buy my first car. Just for information, one cannot buy a car if he doesn't posses a driver's license in UAE. I have given the details on how to get a driving license and shared my experience here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visitors to Dubai from selected countries now have an easier time here. New rules from RTA means that you are no longer required to obtain a local temporary driving license to drive local registered cars.
Watch watchindia.tv, awesome online tv with channels such as times now, zoom, ndtv imagine, ndtv profit, zee tv, 9x, 9xm, etc. Special season offer
http://www.watchindia.tv/landingpage/1008/diwali_ft_box_ht.aspx